INTERNSHIP AT MAKERS LAB
The Makers Lab is providing an internship opportunity to learn, ideate, design and build your product while sharpening the skills needed to succeed in the rapidly changing technological fields. The Makers Lab provides the facility for experimentation, fabrication and prototyping and also a co-working and incubation space which is spread over 12,000 square feet in Hubballi. The program caters to the ever-increasing needs of technical brilliance in the given areas.
This internship is mainly designed for aspiring engineers currently pursuing their 3rd or final year of their engineering and engineer graduates.
Key highlights of the internship:
- Assigned internee must be strongly communicative - Communication being a major component typically required to work in any combination. The available combination in Makers Lab are 3D printing, IoT and electronics field and mechanical
- Be a part of vibrant developers, network and community
- Internee will be able to acquire knowledge and industry standard practices
- Internee will be able to apply any component of technical knowledge in analysing the industrial problems
- Exposure to Startup Ecosystem, Makers Lab, Yuva Entrepreneurship & ESDM and build entrepreneurial mindset
- Network with exciting startups, join the enthusiastic multidisciplinary makers and developer’s community, explore career opportunities
- Practical exposure to technology
- Substantial interaction with professional staff and mentors
- Rapid prototyping
- Develop and refine skills
- Grow your network with developers
- By the end of the internship, internee will be able to overcome career development issues
- By the end of the internship, internee will be able to prototype innovative ideas efficiently by reducing the product development cycle
- A certificate from Sandbox Startups
- Internee must be available for a duration of one month
- Have relevant skills and interest in the mentioned domain
- Internees must be in their 3rd year or final year engineering
- Engineer graduates can apply as well
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.