- For Startups/Professionals, 12 months from the end of the month in which your membership was processed.
Example: If your membership is processed on 01-01-2019, then your membership expires on 31-12-2019.
- For Students, 6 months from the end of the month in which your membership was processed.
Example: If your membership is processes on 01-02-2019, then your membership expires on 31-07-2019
MAKERS LAB MEMBERSHIP
WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY OF CREATIVE THINKERS AND YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS!
Membership in Makers Lab offers a direct connection to many of our services, programs and technological help for your startups. As a member, you will be looped into the access of 3D Design-Scan-Print, IoT and electronics, mechanical, designing software and have access to technical innovation, cutting-edge technology, networking opportunities, and exclusive member benefits.
Makers Lab offers their members access to different memberships that will help you stay current in the community.
- Exclusively for students: 1k - 6 months (only one student can access this membership)
- Startups/Professionals: 10k - 1 year (two members can access to this membership)
Points to be noted:
- Collect the Makers Lab membership card after your subscription.
- Make sure you have your subscription card to get access to the Lab.
- Subscribe again for the access post-expiry.
- Record the usages with us, in order to maintain history online.
- Payment must be done before you use any assets.
- Get your own raw materials, 3D printer Raw Materials available if required and will be charged for it.
- Assets consumed by the members will be paid by them based on their usages.
- Makers Lab delivers access to the industry's most essential technical information, networking opportunities, career development programs, and many other exclusive benefits to its members.
- Access to sections, | 3D Printers and Scanners | IoT & Electronics | Mechanical Machineries | Fabrication | Carpentry Power Tools | Machinery Tools | Designing Software.
- Expertise technical support and guidance from the team to operate machines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CONCERNED IN CHARGE
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.