How do I find my Google business account?
To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name. You can also search for “my business.” If needed, to manage your Business Profile, select View profile. In the menu above the search results, choose Edit profile, Promote, or Customers.
Why can’t I access my Google my business account?
Try signing out and then sign back in with one of your other Google accounts. You will see any listings that have been verified with this Google account. If you still don’t see the business listing in any of the owner’s Google accounts, then you will need to contact the current listing owner.
How do I contact Google customer service?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at email@example.com. Visit our blog.
How do I access my Google administrator account?
Sign in to your Admin console
- In any web browser, go to admin.google.com.
- Starting from the sign-in page, enter the email address and password for your admin account (it does not end in @gmail.com). If you forgot your password, see Reset your administrator password.
Do you need a Gmail account for Google my business?
Yes, you can get your business listed on Google My Business for free. To sign-up for the service, all you need is a Google account. If you use Gmail for business, Hiver can help convert your inbox into a help desk.
Does Google have a live chat?
You can use your Google account to both create a new account in LiveChat, as well as to log in. This will save you the need to remember yet another password and will allow you to easily access your LiveChat. You can also use Google’s 2-step verification to increase the security of your LiveChat.
Can I chat with Google?
You can message a person or group in Google Chat the same way you do in classic Hangouts, but with enhanced features. Google Chat is available in Gmail. You can also use Google Chat on the web and on mobile with apps for Android, iOS, and desktop.
How do I contact Google if my account is locked?
How to recover quickly if you get locked out of Google
- Go to Google One.
- Click the Call button at the top of the screen.
- Tell the person who answers that you’re locked out. They should be able to help you.