How would you describe an entrepreneur?
us. /ˌɑn·trə·prəˈnɜr, -ˈnʊər/ a person who attempts to make a profit by starting a company or by operating alone in the business world, esp. when it involves taking risks: He’s an entrepreneur who made his money in computer software.
What words relate to entrepreneur?
Associations to the word «Entrepreneur»
What is the other name for an entrepreneur?
businessman, businesswoman, business person, business executive, enterpriser, speculator, tycoon, magnate. dealer, trader, buyer and seller, merchant. commercial intermediary, intermediary, middleman, promoter, impresario.
What are the 7 characteristics of entrepreneurs?
7 Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
- They’re passionate. Successful entrepreneurs have a passion for what they do. …
- They’re business savvy. …
- They’re confident. …
- They’re planners. …
- They’re always on. …
- They’re money managers. …
- They never give up.
What are the 4 types of entrepreneur?
The four types of entrepreneurs:
- Coasting, opportunity comes to them (or it doesn’t)
- Conservative (very moderate use of resources, protecting existing resources)
- Aggressive (proactive, all-in, actively seeks opportunity)
- Innovator/Revolutionary (attains growth through innovation)
What are the 10 qualities of a good entrepreneur?
10 Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Social Skills.
- Open-mindedness towards learning, people, and even failure.
What are the skills of an entrepreneur?
A great entrepreneur must be able to effectively communicate, sell, focus, learn, and strategize. An ability to continuously learn is not just a key entrepreneurial skill, but also a very valuable life skill. Growing a business requires a sound strategy based on inherent business sense and skills.
What qualities are needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Top 5 Qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Resolute motivation and passion. The first and foremost quality of a successful entrepreneur is passion. …
- Self-discipline. This is one of the most essential characteristics of a successful entrepreneur. …
- Risk-taking ability. …
- Creative thinking. …