Job Position: Back-End Developer
Startup: Transil Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience required
Job Location: Hubballi
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Mentor, Guide & Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization. Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Strong team player with open mindset to learn new technology
Skills And Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture, application security and REST apis
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience on MySQL/MongoDB/Firebase
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Interested candidates email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as job title you are applying.
Also mention expected salary along with photocopy of your last salary slip.
We are located at
Next to Airport, Opp to Gokul Village, Gokul Road, Hubballi, Karnataka.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.