Makers Lab organizes workshops on the topics of IoT and Electronics, 3D Printing, Mechanical and Civil, Web and Android Development and Machine Learning. Placed in a tier-2 city Sandbox Startups provides world-class infrastructure for Entrepreneurs with creative environment to host a vibrant execution-based ecosystem.
3D Printing is an Additive Manufacturing technique that creates a physical object from a virtual 3D CAD model by depositing successive layers of material. They work like the traditional inkjet printers, but instead of ink, a 3D printer deposits desired material to manufacture an object from its digital format.
This workshop on 3D Printing helps the participants understand The Basics of 3D printing, understand the design, functioning and operation of basic 3D printer.
Students of any background with interest in 3D printing, preferably engineering students can attend this workshop.
IoT and Electronics:
IoT is bringing more and more things into the digital fold every day, which will likely make the IoT technology a very popular and demanding industry in the near future.
- Arduino for Beginners: A one-day workshop conducted mainly for the beginners introduces them to the amazing world of IOT and its fascinating applications.
Students will get exposed to Basics of Programming and few hands-on projects. Interested school/college students and 1st year Engineering students can attend this workshop.
- Wireless with Arduino: Three days workshop specially designed for 3rd and final year engineering students. Apart from gaining practical skills on the Internet of Things Technology, by attending this workshop participants will learn about the Advance Arduino Programming, In-depth Hardware, Interfacing with Arduino (GSM, GPS, BLE, Wi-Fi), Embedded C, etc.
- Embedded Coding: Three days’ workshop conducted for engineering students takes a holistic view of the embedded coding focusing on Basics of C, Coding AT Mega 328 using embedded C and a few hands-on-projects.
- Explorer STM 32: A one-day workshop conducted for Engineering students focuses on Basics of STM 32 and Arm.
Mechanical and Civil:
Mechanical Engineering is about machines and has a lot to do with technical competence, and an attention to detail, skills which can be developed by working on more and different kind of projects.
- The Carpentry Workshop: Carpentry workshop is a hands-on, one-day event that covers the core skills of Carpentry, Carpentry tools, Bosch Power tools and Basics of CNC Rotar. Any Engineering students can attend this workshop.
- Laser Cutting Workshop: A laser cutter enables you to cut out a complex shape with maximum precision. This one-day workshop conducted for Engineering students focuses on the basics, hands-on experience for Laser Cutting and The Basics of Laser Engraving.
- CNC Router: A one-day workshop conducted for Engineering students focuses on Basics of CNC Router and a few hands-on projects.
- CNC Machineries: A one-day workshop provides participants with hands-on experience through instruction, demonstrations, and discussion. Conducted mainly for engineering students, this workshop focuses on The Basics of Programming, CNC Lathe and CNC Milling.
Web and Android Development:
The Web and Android Application Development Workshop provides participants technical training on the concepts and programming methodologies needed to develop applications for mobile devices or websites.
Machine Learning is the study of getting computers act without being explicitly programmed. Participants attending this workshop can learn about tomorrow's technology.
We are located at
Next to Airport, Opp to Gokul Village, Gokul Road, Hubballi, Karnataka.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.